martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

  My full name is Thyare Alejandra Molina Vejar , born on October 21st . My current age is seventeen years , I live In Puente Alto. study in Polivalente Domingo Matte Mesias School.
 
I live with My mother, her name is Luz Vejar , also with my father, his name is Carlos Molina. I have a dog and name is Nikita,
I like dancing , go to parties, and listen music,my favorites music styles are pop, R&B and a little bit of reggaeton my favorites singers are Rihanna, Ciara, Arcangel, etc.
My favorite movies are Twilight, The game plan, Titanic,3 meters above the sky, Girls, urban dance, fast and furious.But the movies that are like me dance ...





   I love to share with my "group" of friends and within these are Lissette, Javiera, Natalia, Paulina, Vanni, Camila, Patricia, Katherine, Katherine, Nicole, Natalie, Luzma, Fernanda, and we hope it Will Soon Come When the summer to go all together to celebrate the birthday of the beach Lissette.



 Just a little "crazy" because I have tastes quite different from the rest, like my new haircut :$, my taste for clothes, among other things.



Finally I am happily pololiando 8 months ago *-------------------------* with Leandro Nicolas :$$ :).-




Below a video of one of the singers that I like :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario